Calm Your Mind Box
My mind is in a constant state of worry, anxiety, hope and ideas. Sometimes we need to give our thoughts a break and meditate, talk a hike, read a book and so forth. I put these goodies together to help bring to calmness to your thoughts. When you are feeling restless, find solace from something within this box.
This box features my illustration "Restless" and iuncludes the quote: I'm restless. Things are calling me away. My hair is being pulled by the stars again.”― Anaïs Nin
The box has been painted a lovely blue and distressed a bit with black to coordinate wilth illustration. Box is approximately 6 x 8 x 3 inches. A great size for keeping many magickal items. Stamped and signed on bottom.
• Selenite: helps to dispel all negative energy from the body and mind, and thus brings calming energies, deep peace and mental clarity.
• Palo Santo: use to cleanse the energy in your space or as aromatherapy while meditating.
• Candles: light one of these tea lights while writing on
your intention papers, while journaling or meditating.
• Intention Papers: use these little papers for writing your goals, this will help you focus your mind on what is important to you.
• Mini Journal: this little journal is perfect to take on the go! A little place to keep your restless thoughts when they start to drift away.
• Bubbles: revert back to your childhood with this little bottle of bubbles. Envision your hopes and dreams within the bubbles you blow. Sending those wishes out into the universe.
• Bay Leaves: tuck one of these under your pillow at night
to aid in prophetic dreams.
• Amethyst: keep this crystal with you when you need to
calm your anxiety (can also be placed under your pillow).
• Tiger’s Eye Stone: keep this stone with you to aid in mental clarity and bring good luck.
• Witch Ball: hang this beautiful ornament near your front door to bring happiness and ward off negativity.