Deluxe Moon Ritual Kit
Moon rituals are an ancient and sacred practice that originated in ancient civilizations where moon worship was a part of the culture. The phases of the moon influence the growth or decline of plants, animals, and human life. Basking in the moonlight was seen as a sacred and necessary part of every cycle. Today, moon rituals carry just as much sacredness and bring a bewitchingly primitive practice into our modern world. It’s something we desperately need in our always-looking-at-a-screen way of life, and when life itself is often filllled with challenges, heartbreak, and despair. The beautiful thing about rituals, especially those related to the moon, is that they invite you to get quiet. They ask you to plant seeds of intention, and be one with the energy of our environment.
This beautiful box features the illustration "The Forest Queen" with an added element of the full moon as well as a Rumi quote:
Escape from the black cloud
that surrounds you.
Then you will see your own light
as radiant as the full moon."
This box is approx.:10.5x7.25x4 inches and is stained a beautiful forest green.This box is a one of a kind creation.
Inside this box are some tools help you create your own Moon Ritual:
• Dark Faerie Moon Phase Altar Cards
• Sea Salt - to create your magick circle
• Smudge Stick - to cleanse your space
• Shell - to catch hot cinders from your smudge stick
• 3 soy wax tea light candles
• Round Antiqued Papers - for writing your intentions
• Rose quartz - to encourage self-love
• Quartz Crystal - for clarity
• Lavender - can be burned as incense or sprinkled around your circle - promotes calmness
• Dried Flowers - to spread beauty within your circle
Please remember that all of my pieces (aside from my Glicée prints) are hand-made and one of a kind. These are not toys, they are specially designed art objects. You may well see fingerprints in the clay or paint or spots of glue here and there. Small imperfections are signs of a handmade item.
Some kits contain candles, palo santo or smudge sticks. Please be careful when using these items and do not leave unattended. These items and kits are not intended for children.